Monday, February 22, 2010

Fun Weekend


This weekend we went to Georgetown, SC. This is were my husband grew up. His parents do not live there anymore :( But we still try to get down there at least once or twice a year. We have a few more excuses to get down there this year, with a wedding or two, and a high school reunion coming up. This weekend, we were down there for a wedding shower. We had lots of fun (and good seafood). I am kind of envious of him for having that small town experience. Not that I am a metropolitan city slicker or anything, but I grew up in a suburb of Columbia, SC that developed very quickly. When I came home from college, nothing was the same. When Josh goes back to Georgetown, nothing has changed. I guess I just find that to be refreshing and different than what I am used to.

1 comment:

  1. so cute! by the way...love your haircut in the picture above. too cute!

    ReplyDelete