Thank You to Charlotte over at The Charlotte Observer! She gave me this a while ago, and I am cashing it in. Now I am supposed to list 10 things that make me happy:)
1. My husband (duh, I would hope so, lol!)
2. My kitties Frank and Ginger
3. My Mom and Dad. They have always made me feel so special and loved...awww.
4. My Brother. We have always been very close and rarely ever fought. It is great to see him grow into a successful man (that sounds weird calling him a man!)
5. TJ Maxx!!!!!
6. Drinking coffee on the way to work.
7. Friends, near and far.
8. Low Key weekends. Like the one I am having now. Falling asleep watching a movie, cooking a big breakfast, getting things done around the house.
9. My house. Josh closed on our house when we first got together, so I was not part of the process. I was not crazy about it for a while, but I like it now.
10. Traveling. I would suggest to anyone to save up some money and go on a big trip. It is worth it! And before you get your passport out, consider what the USA has to offer, especially out West.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Is it wierd to have a crush on this guy? I try to fight it! I don't really have a crush on him, but I can't get enough of him and love to watch him and "The Situation" run around Jersey! Everyone I know loves this show. I am already looking forward to season 2! I wonder how they would fit in if they came and visited us here in South Carolina.....that would be entertaining!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
So I ended up at my Mom and Dad's house for most of the weekend. My Mom and I went shopping on her side of town (we live about 45 minutes away from my parents) on Saturday. We got back to their house after shopping in the early evening. I said that I would have one glass of wine and then go home. One turned into 3, it was pouring down rain, so I spent the night over there. My Mom and I stayed up until 2 am!! It is so much fun to be good friends with my parents now. I soak up every minute and never forget how lucky I am to have them :) Josh missed me a little, but it turned out to be a fun weekend. I hope everyone has a great week!! talk to you soon.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
So I am jumping back into the blog world! I want to follow more people and get more people to follow me this year. To the few people who do follow; I am sorry you had to look at that unfinished hunk of wood in my garage for the past two months! But as you can see, he finished his project! The holiday season was so much fun for us, so I will have to go back in time and recap :) We have some great things in store for 2010, so stay tuned!