Monday, October 26, 2009

Wow what a Monday!

Very busy day for me at work. I love when it is busy! The day goes fast and I feel more productive. I went to the grocery store after work today. That is never really a great idea. If I do that, I try to eat a snack. Going to the grocery store hungry is very very bad! So I spent a little bit too much, oh well..

We had a fun weekend in Greenville. We did not know very many people at the shower, but that was not really a problem. Everyone was so nice, and happy that we made the trip. I really wish that I took some pictures of the host's home. She is a fellow TJ Maxxer, and collects things from estate auctions and her travels. We stayed up wayyyy toooo late, we always do.

Sunday the bride and groom to be and Josh and I went downtown to have lunch. We took a long stroll around the park down there and got a sneak peak at their reception venue. We had a great time. I love going up there to visit. Greenville is so clean. There is a lot of culture (the arts) and it is growing very fast. I interviewed for a job up there when Josh and I started dating, I did not get it. I guess it was not meant to be, oh well!!

I hope everyone has a great week!

One more thing- I am having problems commenting, Thank you for those of you who have left comments! I will get the hang of this and comment back!!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is too cute! Live in Cola myself...don't think it says it on my blog but what a small world! I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a wonderful job blogging!!

    ReplyDelete