Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Slacker Status

Ok Ok I am posting something.

So Josh and I celebrated our one year anniversary this weekend on Edisto Island. I forgot the camera, so no pics. It was very quiet, relaxing, and fun. We had dinner at the Old Post Office Restaurant. We spent a lot of time outside beach combing and checking out the "Bone Yard," Botany Bay, and other cool stuff. I am really looking forward to this weekend. We are going to Greenville. We will be attending a wedding shower for our friends, Laura and Jason. It should be a good time. My friend Bree will be riding up with us, so that should be fun! And in a couple weeks, We will have Laura's "Girl's Weekend" in Asheville, whoo hoo! Well that is it for now. I hope everyone has a great week. Oh yeah, thank you Charlotte, Jessica, Erica, Beth, and Ashley for following me. Soon I will figure this thing out and give ya'll a proper "shout out!"

2 comments: